Sunday, February 07, 2010

the weekend !!

hey readers ,

I was freaking excited this weekend . generally been in the upbeat eventhough yeah in the background there are the past things bothering me. but i actually did put them aside and really took an opportunity to enjoy myself properly .

Am thankful to my dear childhood friend Wei Li :) . You are the best babes ... I am seriously gonna miss you when you head back to Aussieland. I am so glad that we can still be great friends after all these years and i cant believe that its gonna be 17 years that we have been friends. definitely treasure it dearly to my heart. We both gotta keep in touch .. and do what we have said these holidays k... the trips ... the living together ( if we can ) and every other thing that we may experience life together .

We had a sesh ( drinking ) at a bar in bangsar called alexis. Let me see... if i can remember their names , there were only 3 guys anyway : Derek, Jack and Khin Hock. Charming guys and very gentleman of them not to drink at all and remained sober. loved the court story from Khin Hock it was really shocking to see it happen to someone our age. i mean i have read these stuff in newspapers and heard stories from friends about their friends but never herd it from an actual person's mouth. XD I do not want to lie one did intrigued me a lil with his charm and wit.

And yes teenstreeters out there who read my blog ! The base lessons that we learnt last year have been used in teaching sunday school today in my church to a bunch of primary four kids ! Praise the Lord that they were effective and the Kids were very intereactive.

guess thats all i have to write for now

No comments: