Thursday, December 31, 2009

christmas happenings

looking back on the year and christmas as i have stated in the past post that it has been a pretty rough year for me . but i guess its been placed in front of me for a reason to learn something from it and to help me in the future.

christmas was a flow from totally happy to totally sad ... completely ruined from just a single sensitive statement . can you imagine i spent my christmas dinner coop up in my room and not eating anything apart from cereal .... it certainly is a memorable christmas .. in the opposite way
and to add upon it this other person is too dumb to realize that there are people out there who care about her more than that person who she still wants to protect .... who hurt her and she still wants to protect .... ughhhhh ...

Sorry ... i know christmas is suppose to be a season of joy and happiness but i just had to let those things out cause its giving me emotional headaches. on th brighter side of things, our church performance went great, compliments for losing weight and my ole gang coming over to my house for lunch had an awesome time .



well then the next day i went over to SIB church to watch their musical which was great ! they must have spent a bomb on the stage props cause it looked really professionally done . it was a plus point that i got to spend time with my childhood friend again and my pet bro :) . and i got to catch p with my old SIB friends that i met in narrow street . in fact one of them was in the musical ... great job dear ... you were really good as a backup dancer and singer.





lastly before we start blogging in the year 2010 , i had a great time catching up with some old friends whom i met from cardiff , since they were back in malaysia. thanks for a great day yesterday guys, it makes me even miss cardiff more and looking forward to going back in september. ill post those pics up later since they are still in my phone and i havent uploaded them yet .

Anyways.....

WISHING EVERYONE A HAPPY NEW 2010 ... a new start , a new beginning and a better year.

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

hey khareeza... I watched the SIBKL musical too :) my mum attends that church. I am also in PJ, leaving 14th jan. when are you leaving?