Thursday, May 07, 2009

the week

hey people ,

hypergal here has been settling back into cardiff .. been back for a week now ...sorry guys from not updating asap . just had to get my rhythm back .

i flew on the 28th and arrived on the29th . on the plane there was an old lady hyperventalating next to me which was pretty freaky ... she could have died ... but i guess she just had trouble breathing and the flight attendants had to attend to her with oxygen tanks and :( i had to get out of my seat for that. think it was roughly half an hour. besides that all was well. i managed to explore amsterdam airport for 4 hours . i think i walked the whole airport. was pretty interesting. the wed i touched down at 10 am in the morning and called a few people to catch up on. was feeling a lil rubbish so i called one of my best gurl friends and she just told me to do whatever i wanted . so in fact the one thing i wanted to do most was to go and see him.

the meeting was just plain weird. first of all he had the weirdest haircut to date, done by hiis housemate. he was hungover from sustainaball the previous night. i am glad he made effort to see me though.... eventhough it was only freaking 40 min or so. cause at 2.40 he was like i really need to go work .... in my head i was thinking you havent seen me for a freaking month and you cant even spare me an hour. madesmall talk in the kitchen a lil on the way out ... and in midst of it he reached out to hug me so i hugged him back and he certainly didnt want to let go . then at the door i gave him encouragement for his work and wanted to pat his back but instead i got hugged again . i am not going to lie it did felt nice ... but it just made me even more confuse.

i have been thinking loads about it this week. in fact i got "scolded " by three guys this week that i should move on . thanks to one guy in particular who made me realized and come to my senses.
seeing as he put himself in my guy's shoes and said he has been there and done that before ... and it helps that he is english as well so it makes more sense ....;)

stayed with audrey during the weekend which was great since i managed to get some serious studying done and spent time with her.i discovered that the engineering library is really comfortable to study in ! seeing as its new and all... the desks are all so modern and white .... got to know austin and gary better and yeah they are an interesting bunch of people.austin was one of the guys who lectured me about my situation and his black accents all came out ... you know the ones where in the olden days the black old women used it to nag the younger ones ...i love it it was so funny .

stayed with audrey until tuesday .then from tuesday to wed i stayed with sonia in abedare hall.. seriously i thnk abedare hall can be pretty depressing i am glad i dont stay there . the old feeling of it just made me more depress ... but guess i could help her out from being lonely . it might be the reason that i associate there with the fact that in december i was really sick and i was staying there for a week plus . oh well it was a good two days of studying in the library downstairs.

was in law school the whole afternoon getting work done which was great ... although there was an irritating guy next to me who kept walking around every 15 to 30 min or so .... which got pretty annoying. oh well hopefully he did managed to get some criminal law done....

talked to div on facebook about it and yeah we are both going through similar stuff and we both decided to be strong together through this tough situation .

Christian Union at night was enriching cause the worship was great and it made me realized how much more i have to live for rather than sulking about my situation . the topic that night was patience .... there was a point about being patient with people ... it struck me and made me confused a lil on whether i should be more patient with tim ... but then again i need to make myself happy and be content with myself .


overall hypergal is moving on... slowly and surely .... cause i finally realized that i need someone who can cater more to my needs .... and she finally admits that she isnt guilty anymore and is content of being single .

No comments: