Tuesday, January 20, 2009

bliss

apologies guys i know i havent been blogging in like a while

i have actually been learning quite a bit of life really on how you should really apprieciate the little things that come by your way. the friends around you , little gestures that people do for you, even a great day and bonus if there is a great scenery in front of you.

God has bless me with this loving group from friends from second and third year. they make me so at home as if i have always belong. there should be more people like this in this world . encouraging bunch they are and always happy, there is never a dull moment.

i have written as my new years resolution that i would treat guys more as friends rather than prowling about for my next mate. my friends have been really supportive of me by guiding me through it and making sure i do not fall. they have been honest with me and although it caused a little tension here and there our friendship stayed. that was how strong our friendship were and how willing we were to work at it.


all i can say is that life has been treating me well .... with all the lessons i am going through and stress of workloads starting to pile up again . i am yet content with my life and everything has been fulfilled .

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. . .And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. - excerpts from 1Corinthians 13;4-13

No comments: