Sunday, December 14, 2008

celidh

Alice, Emma, Bethan ( my host family for the first week )




Xiu Mei
Gareth Scourfield ( my housemate, closest to me)



Rebecca & Xiu Mei


Ben Russell Smith & Ed Moss


Nicole Corbitt


















































































































i know for a fact now that my blog has just been a place to upload my pics . but i should stop just doing that really and use one entry to blog about my whole emotional being . there will be a flood of entries today.
the Celidh was a brilliant experience since i have never barn dance before and have always dreamed of doing it . i got to do the couple dances with Ben . haha he was such a show off ! he wanted to tango across the room everywhere.
i love dressing up ! everyone looked so gorgeuos that evening. my mood for that weekend was seirously hyper and happy and everyone thought i was nuts basically.
xx

No comments: