Saturday, February 03, 2007

spending quality time

Its been two days since that :) day .
i got to spend time with my mentor( JIN AI ) which was really great as i love her to bits. Although we dont have much time as we use to, we still managed to have lunch at my place, cooked sincerely by me !!!!

i cooked lagsane and fried some chicken and decorated with broccoli. then i also made a shredded cucumber and carrot salad. then we had just tea as drink . we talked so much ... i can never stop talking to her and neither can she but we had very limited time . its so sad that she cant come for my farewell party , i really wished she could.

i guess we both understand each other very well eventhough there is a huge age gap. shes been through the same things that i am going through now so well she knows exactly what to advice me .

No comments: